Cast Audition Info
For this audition, you will perform a section of a scene . Each character has a specific section. Click on the links above to read the script.
- Audition Type: Cold Read. Script cuts will be made available at the time of auditions. (Advanced copies are available above.
- Sign up for an audition time slot above.
- Auditions will be held Monday, Aug 27 through Tuesday, Aug 28 beginning at 3:00 in Mr. Lawrence’s room (233).
- Completely fill out and have signed this audition packet.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Callbacks will be on Thursday, Aug 30 at each character’s designated time. (Callback schedule will be posted online.)
- Parts will be posted online on Friday, Aug 31 when you can pick up your scripts from Mr. Lawrence’s room.
Be sure to read over the information and policies included in the Audition Packet attachment above. You must agree to these terms to have a part in drama.